Friday, May 11, 2012

Three Musketeers.

Day 15

Here we are, the three musketeers!  I have shared the last two years of my life with these wonderful Christian women.   I love you both dearly and am so happy the the Lord brought you into my life.

We have been on some crazy adventures through the mountains, in the sea, and through airports!  You ladies were the best to share happy moments, stupid moments, and sad moments!

As they move on, back to the US and hopefully back to NORMAL, I wish them the best of luck in their new adventures and I hope to see you soon.


2 comments:

  1. Why am I hunched over? :o) That was one fun night!!! This is definitely before the rain....

    Um - you forgot to mention crazy rides to get to the RIGHT airport (did you get a ticket, by the way), killer snakes, and-lest we forget-your man Walker.Texas.Ranger...Chuck Norris himself!!!

    Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some things should not be mentioned on public blogs.....
    some things I can't recall when we were together.
    I know this evening was one of many great times together with 2 GREAT friends. The Charles family needs to move to NC so we can have more adventures!!!!

    ReplyDelete