Sunday, April 29, 2012

Itsa Ferrari.

Day 3

We took this picture the day Alex and Christian got here for their Christmas visit.  I had just been telling them about all the awesome cars that the neighbor had.

We pulled in and had some lunch.  Sure enough we here the whirl and rumble from the garage next door and he pulls out the shiny red Ferrari. 

Clayton runs out the front door to go gawk and the guy pulls up and parks it, with the windows down, right in front of our house.  Since he parked in front of the house, Clayton thinks, "Well he must be my new best friend!"  Next thing I see is Clayton climbing in the drivers seat.

Our neighbor is super nice and let everyone sit in it and take all the pictures we wanted.  What until you see the classic he pulls out next!  Turns out he was shuffling all the cars around to get to the Mercedes van; the family car.





2 comments:

  1. Who wouldn’t be excited once a Ferrari stops near you? Well, maybe that’s just the effect of the car when it is around. I love the star-shaped rims, and I bet it would look waaaay better if it were moving fast. You guys are super lucky to take a photo with that super car.

    Sebastian Gaydos

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys are looking cool riding that Ferrari! I bet it would feel great taking that out for a spin. =) It would even be better to have a one day road trip on a high end car just like that! I wish I can experience that someday. Bringing my kids along for the ride would be more fun for sure.

    Ellsworth Mciltrot

    ReplyDelete