Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 1: Cheers to 400 days!

I picked a good day to get started here.

 We have exactly 400 days until we head home for the final time from Africa. 

Cheers!  Here's to 400 days!

I took this picture a couple of months back, but it's one of my favorites!  It took me weeks to work up the guts to take this ladies picture.  She is always so sweet when we go in the shop and the flowers that come out of the shop are spectacular. 

She works/worked across the street at a local flower shop, that has since moved.  She is almost completely deaf and her cataracts are pretty bad.  I framed up a print and took it over to her.  She wasn't there the day I dropped it off but the gentleman behind the counter said she would be very excited as she doesn't have many pictures of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment